Global international export is a complex process that requires planning, strategy, insight, and consideration of various elements that can be bridged by the EuroAfri Link bridge solution of bringing consumers and suppliers together.
INTRODUCING EuroAfri Link Training program: ACCESSING THE EU MARKET (in English & Free of all charges)
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM Amsterdam (CET)
Where: Online platform
Organiser: EuroAfri Link
Please always check your time zone, to avoid missing the event.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
(1) This Virtual Event is for FREE.
(2) Discover our Competitive Guide To International Markets.
(3) Help facilitate EU premium buyers and network for various products.
(4) Dialed in for the EU market.
EuroAfri Link: Accessing the EU Market program, You will
(1) Learn to stand out from your competition in the European export market.
(2) Develop more sales and potential BUSINESS (GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT).
(3) Create internationally brand and product recognition.
(4) Learn trade that attracts buyers in this specific market.
(5) Learn sustainable trade to Europe through proper product placement.
(6) Learn EU food regulations, requirements, food safety, quality, quantity, pricing, logistics and environmental protection.
(7) Learn to avoid trust issues, mental blocks, international trade issues.
(8) Learn product branding and supply chain establishment on a global scale.
(9) Learn online business [e-commerce].
(10) Discover price fixing based on market estimation.
Who is the “Accessing the EU Market”, program event for?
(1) Farmers and suppliers of products and services destined for Europe.
(2) International exporters aiming for Europe.
(3) Individuals interested in requirements, key documents for export, quality assurance standards, consumer satisfaction tactics for the EU market.
(4) Individuals into sustainable actions, inclusive programs, fair-trade knowledge, skills in import and export.
(5) Sustainable responsible wealth generation and financial stability.
(6) Learning expertise in African – European trade.
(7) Government, public and private entities interested in long term social impact via trade and programs.
Why is this training for FREE?
(1) For complete transparency, is necessary to develop a start point for governments, public and private entities to start into international commerce.
(2) Accessing the EU Market is a start to trade between Africa and Europe. If this program assists your business and further assistance is necessary, we would be very happy to help you further.
About Your Presenter
Patience Chindong specialises in international Communication and project management which helped her become the Co-founder and CEO of EuroAfri Link.
EuroAfri Link supports European and African businesses in international commerce and trade of both products and services between the continents.
More information about EuroAfri link and Patience Chindong accolades, goals, information and mission can be found on the EuroAfri Link website.
So, I urge you to book your spot in the training program today and increase your profit margins.
We truly hope to see you at the training…!